I baru masuk keje utk minggu ni. Baru recovered from fever last 3 days. Nothing much to tell here … my life so miserable after demam, I’ve lost weight for about 2 kg akibat tak boleh makan. Getting more kurus
Regret for what I’ve done last 3 days, promised myself not to do it anymore. I hate myself for being so selfish (selfish ker?) A thing has happened already … telan ajelaaa. I wonder what if I can see my future? Heheehhe
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
On d Floor
Posted by
Alice
at
4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
aik? watk happeng? anyway, sel fish is a hard work to do, you see, you have to find fish first before you can sel fish. take care...
saya lupa laaa sell fish pun boleh kaya jugak kan ... hehehe but need hard work btul tu mak su
selfish.. hard word!
Post a Comment