Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

The growing up kitty

I have 4 pets in total, one of them is Willy. It’s been 4 months now after I found her kat kedai makan area PJ. Masa mula-mula bawa balik dulu willy kecik lagi (age around 2 months) comel and behave very well, sekarang ni willy terlalu nakal and active very farnee suka buat silly act. Hari ni I tak kerja on mc so dpt la spend time kat rumah my mom, for the 1st time dapatla I snap gambar willy.


If you notice in the pic willy’s eye color different from one another ..... she’s actually blind on the her left eye masa mula2 jumpa dulu willy ada eye infection mata dia bengkak masa tu . Those eye sight problems never stop her from playing and fooling around our small front yard garden. I know that willy found herself lucky compared to other stray cat outside that is why she never going out playing around roadside and tak penah buat kacau dlm rumah. willy well trained cat now, membuang dlm bekas yg disediakan dan tak makan bersepah juga dengar kata dan faham bila dia malam kena masuk kandang. Willy is now one of my precious diamond in my heart and a part of my family members.

4 comments:

Mak Su said...

dia dpt good teacher.... ada kerh dia panggil ko, "cicer, cier, may i go out to wee wee?"

Mak Su said...

alice kena tag

Betty A. said...

k.alice..anda kne tagged..heheheh

Alice said...

tag tu apa ? ... saya tak penah kena tag nie.