Last 2 week Deer bought me a new phone after I accidentally lost the one that he bought me earlier, really happy coz I never ask for it and actually don’t mind to use the old one. I lost all the precious no. inside that phone, and I will never get it until my friends call me back but luckily I still used the same old no.
Until today I only have less than 30 no. inside my new phone …. If any of my friends read this please sms me your no. as I need to update it into my phone.
Thanks my Deer for the new phone …. Ure totally sweetss!!!!!!!!!!
… I don’t know what had happened to my hubby lately, being so generous to me (*peliks .... did i look like Sienna Miller to him recently? .. heheh). I've once I told him that I need a laptop to use at home because we don’t have any, and suprisingly last sunday he bought the new one heheheh i loikeee ... and rite now to complete it I need a broadband internet. Kalau semua dah ada belum tentu lagi saya rajin update blog, ntahlaaa …..sifat semulajadi pemalas …
Until today I only have less than 30 no. inside my new phone …. If any of my friends read this please sms me your no. as I need to update it into my phone.
Thanks my Deer for the new phone …. Ure totally sweetss!!!!!!!!!!
… I don’t know what had happened to my hubby lately, being so generous to me (*peliks .... did i look like Sienna Miller to him recently? .. heheh). I've once I told him that I need a laptop to use at home because we don’t have any, and suprisingly last sunday he bought the new one heheheh i loikeee ... and rite now to complete it I need a broadband internet. Kalau semua dah ada belum tentu lagi saya rajin update blog, ntahlaaa …..sifat semulajadi pemalas …
Obie's mug shot ..................... driving under alcohol influences . This is what happened when you hang out with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie's dog.



2 comments:
alahhhhhhhhhhhh, kenapa dia tak kasi akak laptop jugerk.... :(
jaga2 k.alice...ade sesuatu tuh...hahhaha ;p
Post a Comment