I'm a frontyard breeder now (kang sangkar duk dpn rumah)furry frens bertambah lagi .... Willy now is a new mom of 5 little kitties. Yesterday me drop at my parent's place and saw Willy and its lill kitties in a litter box (beranak dlm litter box tuh, nasib baik pasir tu baru tukar), cage look dirty because its just 7 hours after birth. Without wasting time, i quickly clean it tukar from litter box tu letak paper box pastu put back a new piece of newspaper and refill its drinks. Willy look tired and her stomach still swollen.
I'm a bit worried la Willy ni kecik lagi dah ada anak, risau takot dia tak boleh jaga and i'm not there to look after her babies. Berserahlah kalau panjang umur kitties ni hidupla jangan jadi maca anak Snaddy hari tu silap sikit dah sakit2. My mom and my adik geli katanye kecik sangat tak berani nak pegang, hari tu i balik cage kotor2 tade sapa berani nak sentuh. I'm happy with the latest addition in my family ... yayyy ..tgh pk nak namakan apa ni.



0 comments:
Post a Comment